Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day before the Oscars

Hello,
A quick introduction for my first blog entry...

I've been a Professional Photographer for fours years this past February. I'm an event photographer in Los Angeles, covering movie premieres and celebrity parties. I've traveled all over the country, and covered many high-profile events. I shoot a modest number of portraits, and do some product photography. I anticipate that my blog will be busy with updates, and samples of my work.

The Oscars are tomorrow and sadly i will have nothing to post. I'm editing on-site for one of the lucky photographers who is cleared. But, i will have a post from tonight's event; The Pre-Oscar Montblanc Party. I'm really looking forward to this, the list is great, but it doesn't start until 8:00 p.m.. It is going to be a long night.

Stay Tuned
Adam

Also check out my website:
Orchonphoto.com
easternannex.com

No comments:

Post a Comment